Southern California Territory Sales Manager
Advanced Architectural Products, maker of the SMARTci System, has an opening for a Territory Sales Manager for Southern California area with preferred residency in the greater Los Angeles area. Our premier sales team is focused on bringing value to Architects, Specification Writers, General Contractors, and other commercial building professionals through advanced educational based selling by providing Quantifiable Performance and Economic Solutions.
Our business provides innovative solutions for improved Continuing Insulation (CI) outcomes and has a passion for developing customer advocates resulting in profitable growth. Our Company specializes in continuous insulation by providing one of a kind Composite Sub-Framing Systems that meets the most recent ASHRAE requirements for commercial building envelopes. SMARTci is a green and thermal product for the construction industry.
Position Description and Expectations:
- Cladding, commercial construction, architectural knowledge required.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas provided by the organization.
- Travel Southern California and present to customers and potential customers’ facilities providing them with information and support as required to secure business.
- Evaluate area performance against established objectives/guidelines (sales forecast, budget, number of new accounts, etc.) and take appropriate action to improve performance.
- Communicate customer requirements and request support from other departments as necessary to assist in achieving established objectives.
- Provide accurate forecast of sales on a timely basis.
- Assure that sales activities in the area comply with A2P’s policies and procedures.
- Assist in establishing sales objectives for area.
- Assist in developing an area coverage plan, which defines the type of support and frequency of customer contact required to meet territory goals.
- Provide timely reporting of activities in the field and special reporting to assist in business and product planning.
- 2-4+ years sales experience in the Southern California commercial construction sales market required.
- Great benefits
- Car Allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 + MBO (Manager Bonus Opportunity) per year based on experience.